The rules are:
Comment to this post and I will give you 5 subjects/things I associate you with. Then post this in your LJ and elaborate on the subjects given.
So to start off with, I got five from Val:father
- My father, Ruairí MacEibhir. My namesake, in fact, Rory is an Anglicized version and Stone a stage name I chose because MacEibhir's too easily mangled. Other than that ... he's my da. Always there for me in one way or another, I don't know what I'd be without him. He's the center around which my family orbits.music
- If you want me to elaborate on music, I could go on for some time. Suffice to say that for me music is true love and true frustration, the highs and the lows all blended. To meld notes and lyrics together, polish them with the rest of Breaker Street, each member adding a bit of his or her essence to it, then present the end result to a crowd hungry for the sound and emotion ... that's what makes me feel completely me
- I've learned about fame on a small scale, as Breaker Street gained a reputation and following in the NYC club scene. If we're as lucky as we are good, we'll soon be learning about it on a larger scale. I'm equal parts excited and nervous about that prospect. It's ... strange, having people so focused on you. All kinds of strange.Irish
- Well. Yes, I am, exceedingly. I was born and raised in Connemara, and am one of a dwindling minority who speaks Irish Gaelic as a first language. My mother always said we were a nation of poets and warriors. I've tried to stick to the former, but I can be the latter if need demands.cool
- I'll take this as a compliment and thank you for it. I don't know how cool I really am ... I certainly have plenty of what Sascha calls dorky moments. But I think cool is at bottom a quality of liking yourself and being comfortable in your own skin. Which I do and am, most of the time.( And five more from Pippa )( Peter's five )( Another five from Jean-Paul )